ATM Moniepoint com is a well-known business banking platform and a microfinance bank, which comes as a subsidiary of Moniepoint Inc. based in Nigeria. It has also announced a sought-after consumer app and debit card for its global customers. In other words, the clients will be able to use their cards for easy money transfers or to pay bills among other applications. The debit card, issued through global payment processors like Mastercard and Verve, can also be used to withdraw money from ATMs. The best feature whatsoever is the facilitation of games, playing which individuals can earn extra points.
About ATM Moniepoint com
Moniepoint has finally become a powerful company to rely on, and in fact, QED Investors’ first investment choice in all of Africa. This global business payment and banking platform supervises services for around 1,500,000 businesses and individuals. From large establishments to small outlets, their services are a top choice for many, particularly because they provide assistance and help them grow and scale.
Formerly known as TeamApt Inc., Moniepoint Inc. aims to build a society that’s driven by financial stability. Presently, it thrives as a parent company of TeamApt Limited and additionally has a license from CBN. The platform is also recognized by the Central Bank of Nigeria and a remote tech company that has headquarters beyond Nigeria, and in places like London and the US.
Importance of ATM Moniepoint com
Moniepoint.com is trying to connect businesses and their customers through personal banking products and double the efficiency through their reliable service and infrastructure. They are constantly looking to offer financial happiness, with businesses being their starting point. And following business, its infrastructure will further help with fulfilling millions of dreams of individuals from parts of the continent and beyond.
Furthermore, the platform promises a seamless payment system that will benefit over 1.5 million businesses. Besides, the app is going to make online money transfers easier, and remote bill payments will be possible at the click of a finger. It also facilitates debit cards that can be used to withdraw cash using ATMs. Plans are to invent additional services like salary advances and you can expect it after a few months only.
Getting started with ATM Moniepoint com
ATM moniepoint com is all about convenience and things here are hassle-free, with transparent transactions. To finally become a part of it, you’ll only have to complete a couple of formalities, all of which are simple to undertake. That being said, here is how you can get started with atm moniepoint:
- If you haven’t registered already, start by opening an account using the official software that you can download using the App Store on iOS and Google Play Store on Android devices.
- Assuming you are already a part of the banking community, sign in to your account and access the Moniepoint Business profile.
- Tap on the menu icon that should be available on the left top-hand side of the page.
- Find the option that says ‘cards’ and click on it.
- On the landing page, select ‘request new card’ and provide details as it has been asked.
- Also, go through the instructions and do the needful.
- Once you have submitted your request application, just wait for the next 48 hours and your expense card will reach your home in the time being.
Exploring the benefits of ATM Moniepoint
Typically, individuals will receive a plastic ATM card, but it is just more than that. Simply put, the ATM Card is a key to a world of financial happiness and lets you seamlessly process things at Point of Sale (POS) terminals, withdraw from a usual ATM, pay bills online, and so on. But again, this is not all because there are a lot of benefits to uncover, such as:
- Acceptance of Atm moniepoint across Nigeria.
- The card is a versatile and valuable asset and is accepted by multiple establishments.
- Beyond Nigeria, its usage is found internationally and at a global level.
- The card is built with an EMV Chip Technology that particularly looks after the robust security feature, and keeps away most fraudulent activities.
- Facilitates rewards and cash-back offers on several transactions.
- Getting started is as easy as a pie and the most you’ll need to do is download the ATM Moniepoint application.
- Does not charge for any ATM Withdrawals taking place within Nigeria.
In the fast-paced world of today, remote banking services and financial transactions as a whole have been evolving rapidly. As such, each one of us must have a reliable payment interface we can blindly put our trust in. All in all, ATM Moniepoint com can be a great option since it comprises all important attributes; for example, convenience, security, rewards, and so on.
Faqs About Atm Moniepoint Com
Ans. Moniepoint com focuses on simplifying financial solutions for enterprises; and so far, around 1.5 million businesses have joined to avail its benefits. The platform stands out for most businesses since it offers valuable infrastructure and distribution networks. Such allows merchants to offer convenient payment solutions, which further strengthens them and their presence.
Ans. ATM moniepoint com is for individuals that want a premium banking experience. Its usage extends to areas like paying bills remotely, making online purchases, sending and receiving money, etc.
Ans. ATM Moniepoint and the entire company is owned by Tosin Eniolorunda and Felix Ike, who both founded it back in 2015. Initially, the company was named “TeamApt” and was previously known to offer back-end services to Nigerian banks.
Ans. ATM moniepoint allows a maximum cash withdrawal limit between N 100,000 and N 200,000 per day through an ATM. However, ATMs are only subjected to denominations of N 200 or below. On the other hand, the maximum withdrawal through point of sale (PoS) terminals is only N20,000 per day.
Ans. To access the services of atm midpoint com, you’ll have to first install the correct application using Google Play Store and the App Store on Android and iOS respectively. Then launch the app and click on Sign up to register yourself. Provide correct details as asked, including phone number and email address.