The game Modern Warfare 2 facilitates some cool weapons, with each having its power and usage in special combat scenarios. For example, SMGs are great for short-range shootings while LMGs are ideal for long-range encounters and Assault Rifles are an all-rounder. If you are into Modern Warfare 2, you’ll already know the wonders of one specific assault rifle — TAQ-56. This weapon is quite special as it allows attacking enemies easily. It is full of potential, but understanding what the best loadout is, is more important. With that said, further given are some of the Best Taq 56 Loadout Mw2 that you should know:
About Best Taq 56 Loadout Mw2
The TAQ-56 is an Assault rifle, one of the most popular weapons in the Modern Warfare 2 game. Many players seemingly love it because of its high speed rate. Its mobility and accuracy may be a little difficult to handle, but its overall function is more credible than the base M4. The good thing is that players have the option to add attachments, which can further increase flexibility.
Unlocking the Taq-56 Weapon in Modern Warfare 2
If you are a new gamer, don’t worry because TAQ-56 is very easy and quick to unlock and one may easily acquire it as they play the Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. The only thing you’ll have to get through is unlock and reach level 30. After that, the weapon will automatically become a part of your catalog. While reaching the said level can be time-consuming, you will have a lot of fun in the process.
The Significance of Attachments for Mw2 Assault Taq56
- Underbarrel: Underbarrel will make it difficult for you to aim. However, its greatness is seen in improved weapon stability. So, shooting and assisting with accuracy can be carried out with ease as your weapon will no longer be swaying away.
- Muzzle: It is natural for a gun to be extremely loud, but can make your enemies alert. So, a muzzle will help curb the bright sound, while your weapon’s range will significantly come down.
- Barrel: Barrel is particularly helpful if you want better range and accuracy. Try opting for a longer barrel as those will have the best range and accuracy. The limitation of using this attachment is that the movement and aiming pace are hampered.
- Magazine: When you have a magazine with a large capacity, you can shoot more bullets at your opponent. The only drawback of this attachment is that the overall speed is slowed down.
- Ammunition: Ammunition has a lucrative functionality. That is, using this attachment will allow the player to damage the enemies or vehicles with more intensity. In addition, they will be able to control a few aspects, like declining the enemy’s healing ability or slowing their sprint.
- Laser: Scopes are fine for distance shootings. But, for closer combat, a laser can help in lining up the shots. These specifically help by casting a laser directly at whatever you are looking to shoot.
- Optic: A gun’s prominent use is to shoot and bring down the enemy and optic will help you exactly with that.
- Stock: This attachment comes with a series of functions. For example, it will assist you with better aiming, improve stability, and so on. A stock will also act as an ideal replacement for useless attachments or if you are missing out on some, or they are not supporting you that well.
Best taq 56 loadout mw2 attachments for intense gaming sessions
Starting from the muzzle, you’d have to choose the FTAC Castle Comp Muzzle and FSS Shark Fin 90 Underbarrel. Buffing the weapon’s recoil control with it will certainly improve your shots. Then, you can utilize the 17.5″ Tundra Pro Barrel to double the damage range. Besides that, fast action is important as winning matches will test your speed. You can easily increase the ADS speed of an Assault rifle using the Demo Cleanshot Grip. And if you want a weapon that can keep shooting without having to reload as often, go for the 40 40-round mag. This particular attachment will work out for anyone who’s looking to kill many at once. To sum it up, the essential attachments are as follows:
- Muzzle: FTAC Castle Comp
- Barrel: 17.5″ Tundra Pro Barrel
- Magazine: 40 Round Mag
- Underbarrel: FSS Shark Fin 90
- Rear Grip: Demo Cleanshot Grip
A Few Alternatives to Taq-56 in Modern Warfare
TAQ-56 is an amazing AR, but not every person needs to find it equally amusing. So, what works for someone else might not work out for you. In that case, you may move on to another Assault Rifle and find better alternatives. For example, the M4 will not disappoint you and is easily handleable. It also works on any map and is capable of shooting down enemies from all ranges. And if not M4, you still have the option of CoD weapons in the Kastov 74-u, aka AK74-u.
The TAQ-56 weapon of Modern Warfare 2 and SCAR-L of Call of Duty is the same. In the world of modern warfare games, TAQ-56 is out of the box and has nothing that beats it. Be it the power, recoil control, or fire rate — the weapon is incredible. Using it, one may easily dominate the lobby and blow down several enemies at the same time.
So far, many gamers have picked it up and have a great time winning the matches by playing with this weapon. However, gamers need to equip their AR with the best attachments to perform the best. The better the loadout, the better will be your chance at winning.