12th board isn’t the end of the road for most students, beyond which comes higher education, i.e., admissions to undergraduate programs. The unfortunate part in all of these, is the lack of information and resources, resulting in difficulty for students when choosing their course. On the bright side, the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Department has stepped in to tackle the issue. By introducing ePravesh mponline gov in, the education department is trying to help students explore undergraduate and postgraduate courses. In addition, the portal enlists different college options, verifies eligibility criteria and so on.
About ePravesh Mponline Gov In
It is a dedicated website for students of Madhya Pradesh to check out course options in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The site consists of forms from all colleges based in Madhya Pradesh, offering students a centralized place. It moreover includes colleges from both the government and private sector and highly benefits 12th-pass students. Besides, the portal stands out as a strong gateway for colleges, and eligible students may get admissions by enrolling for online counselling through the portal.
Overview on ePravesh Mponline Gov In
- Portal Name: ePravesh MPonline
- Website Role: E-Admission Portal
- Launched By: Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Department: Higher Education Board of State
- Beneficiaries: Students looking to enrol in higher education
- Objective: To offer a centralized place for students, where important information about colleges, online admissions and payment details are provided
- State: Madhya Pradesh
- Application Process: Online mode
- Official Website: https://ePravesh.mponline.gov.in/
The Objective of ePravesh Mponline Gov In
The portal was developed by the Higher Education Board as a means for students to find admission-related assistance. Through the portal alone, eligible candidates can apply for colleges – both government and private. The sole purpose and objective of the portal is to offer various facilities to students, like a dedicated space for admissions, to track application statuses, find admission updates, process payments, etc. The development of such a tech-savvy medium not only saves time but money as well.
- Open your favourite web browser on your smartphone, PC or laptop and visit the correct website epravesh mponline gov in
- Once you have reached its homepage, a list of options for undergraduate, postgraduate, and honours programs will appear on the screen.
- Click on one subject you are interested in, followed by clicking on the “Online Registration” tab on the next page.
- Then, you should see a registration form appear, asking for a series of details.
- Fill in each of the fields and upload whatever documents are required.
- Lastly, choose the college program, verify your documents, and upload reservation details, a recent photo, and a signature.
- Then, tap on “Submit” to finalize your registration.
How Can You Check the Application Status on ePravesh Mponline Gov In?
- Start by opening your favourite web browser and head out straight to the official website of the ePravesh Portal.
- The home screen will likely consist of different program options.
- Avoiding the rest, select the one program you had previously applied for.
- Next, you’ll see a new page with a specific option for tracking applications, identified by the message “Track Candidate Status”.
- Click on it to find the tracking page.
- Provide details as asked, like your application number and DOB.
- Answer the security question and tap on “View Status”.
- Finally, on the next page, you’ll find the application status.
What If You Forget the Student ID ?
Students who aren’t able to remember their registration ID may retrieve it via the ePravesh portal itself, by following the given steps :
- Open your browser and return to the website of ePravesh mponline gov in.
- Then, on the homepage, tap on an option that says “Know Your Applicant ID”.
- You should now find a new page open, asking for details like name, date of birth, parents name, and answer to the security question.
- Follow up with everything that has been asked and tap on ‘search’.
- Next, you should see a new page with your application ID, which can further be used to find the registration ID.
- Launched by the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board, this portal is governed and maintained well by the concerned department.
- The entire admission process has shifted to the online world, meaning that students aren’t supposed to visit college campuses anymore. Thus, saving them energy, time and money.
- The portal is very friendly to use and is secured by an encryption system.
- It enlists all kinds of information, allowing students to stay informed and understand the available colleges, courses, eligibility criteria, and so on.
- The portal is extremely compatible and can be accessed from any device, including a low-end smartphone. The only condition here is that the device must have an internet connection.
One of India’s 28 states is Madhya Pradesh, located in the central part of the country. It is best known for having pioneering educational institutions, and thousands of students from different states migrate here for studying purposes. The best thing is students can now apply for colleges in online mode, via the ePravesh mponline gov in portal. With this tech-savvy admission solution, students are finding it easier to get through college and receive the mentorship that past generations never had. To say the least, the portal is on the move to smoothen things by making procedures hassle-free, transparent, and convenient.
FAQ’S ABOUT epravesh mponline gov in:
Ans: The MP ePravesh Portal is developed and governed by the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Council. It was created to make the admission procedure easier, particularly by facilitating an online portal dedicated to admissions to colleges. So, 12th-pass students looking for a college entry in MP must register themselves and complete admission counselling here.
Ans: The MP ePravesh portal includes college lists, program details, student eligibility criteria, a section for admissions, latest information and so on. Its primary role is to centralize facilities required for admission to colleges. It includes both government and non-government colleges and one can apply for any one and go through the counselling process from the website itself.
Ans: College admissions in MP mostly take place through the ePravesh mponline gov in portal. College options available outside this portal are somewhat limited. Its official link is https://ePravesh.mponline.gov.in/ and you may check it out for understanding the program options.
Ans: In general, the documents you should have include an Aadhar card, residence certificate, caste certificate, 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets, character certificate, income certificate, composite ID, migration certificate, passport-sized photo and an active mobile number.
Ans: To apply to undergraduate programs, you must complete your 10+2 with a good percentage. Whereas, for admission to postgraduate courses, you must have a graduation degree in the related field with at least 50% marks.
ALSO READ ABOUT: